You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Kings hold on, finish Panthers'5-game winning touch

LOS ANGELES-- The Los Angeles Kings ended the Florida Panthers' five-game winning streak with a 2-1 victory at Crypto. com Field on Thursday. Kevin Fiala had an objective and an aid, Anze Kopitar racked up a power-play objective, and the Kings won in your home for the second time in eight games. " It's obvious that we require to make this building a little tougher to play in, and I believe tonight's a good action in the ideal instructions," claimed Cam Talbot, who made 30 saves Pierre-Luc Dubois Jersey. FLALAK: Fiala puts Kings ahead in first Sam Reinhart racked up for a third straight video game and prolonged his point touch to six for the Panthers. Sergei Bobrovsky made 25 saves. " It wasn't going for us all night," Reinhart claimed. "I believe we were attempting to do a little way too much, and give them credit rating, they type of bring that out of you. " Fiala put Los Angeles in advance 1-0 at 1:20 of the first duration when he racked up on a backhand off the rush. " Tonight, you saw the energy and the drive and the fight and the commitment," Kings coach Todd McLellan said. "If we obtain that at all times, we obtained among a gamer. And it's there. He's been a bit disappointed and we're attempting to assist him, but I boasted of him this evening. He made some real great plays and reacted well. " Kopitar made it 2-0 at 13:53 of the second duration on the power play with a one-timer in the port set up by Fiala. The Kings went 1-for-2 on the power play after falling short to score in six tries over the previous 2 games. " Yeah, we were itching to get a goal on the power play too, so wonderful to obtain one and I presume it wound up being the game winner, so also much better," Kopitar claimed. FLALAK: Kopitar doubles lead with PPG Reinhart scored when he defeated Talbot over his left glove hand with a tottering shot from the appropriate inside hash marks at 11:45 of the third duration to make it 2-1. Reinhart has 13 points during his factor touch. " We were able to persevere and sort of obtain ourselves back to have a dealing with opportunity," Reinhart stated. "You provide them credit scores that they're a group when they have the lead, it's hard ahead back on them. " The Panthers were 0-for-5 on the power play and likewise had Bobrovsky off the ice for an extra attacker for over 2 minutes at the end of the game. " Our fine kill was impressive," McLellan said. "I consider it as 6-for-6 due to the fact that we had an additional 21/2 mins with the goaltender pulled. Obtained one on the power play, so normally when you locate a way to wind up on the positive side of the special groups you have a real great chance of winning the video game Jonathan Quick Jersey. "