You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Kyler Murray disappointed Cardinals couldnt even make playoff loss to Rams competitive

The were thrown out of the postseason on Monday night, falling to the , 34-11. Arizona came out flat offensively and allowed L.A. to build up a 28- Carlos Asuaje Jersey 0 lead by the start of the third quarter that effectively eliminated any chance of a comeback. and the Cardinals offense opened the game with four-straight three-and-outs and then the quarterback threw back-to-back interceptions on the following two po se sions, which included a pick-six."It's disappointing that we didn't make it a game and come out and play the football we know we're capable of playing, that's really the most disappointing part," Murray said after the lo s, via . "Losing is one thing, but when you don't even make it competitive, it's another thing."I put a lot Chris Paddack Jersey on my shoulders, put a lot on myself and to dream of this moment and then be in the playoffs, the first game of the playoffs and then to play the way I did, to play the way Pedro Avila Jersey we did, it's, like I said, disappointing."For the majority of the first half, the Cardinals were unable to get anything going offensively and had negative yards of total offense. During those four three-and-outs, the drives traveled 4 yards, -1 yard, -11 yards, and -1 yard, respectfully. At one point following the pick-six, the Rams defense had more yards of offense than the Cardinals offense. Pa s rusher , who made his return off IR to play in this game, called the lo s "embarra sing" and a "ma sive failure.""Yeah, I mean, I agree," Murray said when talking Christian Villanueva Jersey about Watt's a se sment. "I play to win the Super Bowl. That's the goal, that's the mi sion is to win a Super Bowl, not to make it to the playoffs or go to the second round. The goal is to win the Super Bowl, we fell short of that. So, yes, I agree." Arizona finished the year 4-7 after jumping out to a 7 Jake Cronenworth Jersey -0 start.