You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Lindgren makes 34 saves, Resources hold back Blue Jackets

WASHINGTON-- Charlie Lindgren made 34 conserves, including 14 in the third duration, to aid the Washington Capitals defeat the Columbus Blue Jackets 2-1 at Capital One Arena on Saturday. Lindgren, who missed 6 video games with a lower-body injury, was playing his second video game of the season and initially in 22 days. "Being back in the pipes tonite felt good," Lindgren stated. "It's been, I think, over 3 weeks since I played, and to obtain a big win against Columbus was rather remarkable. "Tom Wilson and Sonny Milano racked up for the Resources, that have won 4 of five. Washington, which has actually racked up 19 objectives in 10 video games this season, had a season-high 25 blocked shots. "We did enough to get it done tonight," Wilson said. "I believed we did a great deal of good stuff in the area Daniil Tarasov Jersey. If we keep doing that the bounces will come. That being said, we did a good task, given up, did the little things in the 3rd. " CBJWSH: Wilson flaunts some hand eye and ratings CBJWSH: Milano caps off wonderful passing with objective Milano made it 2-0 at 17:21 when he was laid off near the left article and racked up right into an open web off Nick Jensen's shot-pass from the ideal circle. "I was really hoping no person saw me creep behind besides 'Jense,'" Milano stated. "And no one did and I had a wide-open net Blue Jackets Jerseys. "Voronkov drew heaven Jackets within 2-1 at 1:38 of the second duration when he dispersed Marchenko's point shot past Lindgren. "We appeared really hard and we're down 2-0 also after the very first, however that was our finest period," Columbus trainer Pascal Vincent claimed. "And after that the 2nd duration, we're mosting likely to discover a way to obtain much better and the third duration, there was press, definitely, and I believed we were coming back. "Washington defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk left the video game midway through the first duration with a lower-body injury after his left leg struck completion boards while he was pursuing a puck versus Columbus ahead Justin Danforth. Carbery did not have an upgrade after the game.