You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New York Jets Flight Links 4/23/24

Greetings, Gang Eco-friendly Nation. I hope you're all having a great beginning to the day. It ends up that Joe Douglas and the New York Jets had the ability to do the unthinkable. Yesterday the team managed to trade quarterback Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a pick swap, with the Jets obtaining a 6th-round choice in return for Wilson and a 7th-round selection. The Jets also accepted spend for half of Wilson's salary for this be honest, I never thought a group would certainly make a profession to obtain Zach Wilson provided his traditionally negative performances since he was composed by New York. Keeping that stated, I do believe there was some sort of 'F You' relocation included by head instructor of the Broncos, Sean Payton. While Zach Wilson won't likely begin any kind of meaningful ready Denver Jets Store, one can't help however think that Payton is trying to prove he can 'deal with' Wilson to argue Nathaniel Hackett. As you can all remember, Hackett and Payton had a fascinating beef last season Wesley Walker Jersey, and there's little reason to think it's subsided by any means. Keeping that, here are your links to the group to begin your Sabo - New york city Jets trade Zach Wilson to Denver Broncos Record)Rich Cimini - Jets trading QB Zach Wilson to Broncos, source saysDavid Wyatt-Hupton - Draft WeekBrandyn Pokrass - 3 possible NY Jets prepare targets revealed to be clinically flaggedMichael Nania - NY Jets anticipated to be 'aggressive' for Marvin Harrison Jr. Record)Caroline Hendershot - Jets General Supervisor Joe Douglas States Jets Are 'Ready for Anything' Heading Into 2024 NFL - 2024 Jets Mock Draft Tracker 13.0 - Colin Cowherd Chooses Washington WR Rome Odunze for the JetsHere are your missed out on links from yesterday.I hope you all have a safe and fantastic rest of the day.

Aaron Rodgers Jersey